Clatterbridge Cancer Centre - Liverpool
Monday to Friday: 08:30 - 17:30
Clatterbridge Cancer Centre - Wirral
Monday to Friday: 0830 - 16.30
We are registered as a pharmacy with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) and offers a range of over-the-counter medicines as well as other healthcare products. In addition to these traditional pharmacy services, PharmaC provides specialist cancer dispensing services to help patients manage their healthcare and medicines in one place.
PharmaC (The Clatterbridge Pharmacy Ltd) is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre developed with the aim to deliver a more personalised and efficient experience for our patients. We take great care to safeguard personal data provided by our patients and processes such data fairly and lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Data held by PharmaC is only used for the purposes allowed under the Data Protection Act.
PharmaC Services Include:
- Dispensing for The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre patients with advice on how to get the most benefit from your medicines.
- Health advice and self-care from qualified staff to help you make healthy life-style choices.
- Access to a confidential consultation room to discuss any aspect of treatment or medicines in private.
- Advice on medical requirements for holiday healthcare.
- All medicines are dispensed in child resistant containers unless you ask us not to.
- A fast and efficient medicine dispensing service.
- A central records system keeping track of all your prescriptions and any problems/reactions.
- A range of over the counter medicines and products.
- A range of medical appliances to support patients in their cancer healthcare.