PharmaC (The Clatterbridge Pharmacy Ltd) opened in Wirral in December 2013, and expanded into Liverpool when The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre opened its new flagship hospital in the city centre in June 2020.
Feedback from our patients:
- "Great set-up and very professional”
- “Excellent! Lovely atmosphere and friendly staff"
- "Very helpful, efficient and went out of way to explain the medicines"
PharmaC continues to develop its range of services for The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre patients, staff and visitors. PharmaC takes patient feedback seriously and these are some of the changes you have suggested and we have made:
- No signs in the Wirral cancer centre to PharmaC - new wayfinding signage designed to help direct patients to the PharmaC dispensery.
- Not enough chairs in waiting area - we increased the number and type of chairs from two to six.
- The entrance door is not automatic - we installed a motorised door.
- No clock in waiting area - we installed a clock.